Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children. Sweetwater RV Park and management are not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of guest’s personal property; for accidents; or injuries to guests or visitors.
Violators of any rule set forth by the RV Park may be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
1. Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 7 am. Loud or boisterous behavior is not permitted. Our RV Park is a family friendly establishment and we reserve the right to refuse check-in or to ask anyone to leave with NO REFUND.
2. Early Departures: There will be NO REFUNDS for early departures.
3. Campfires: Campfires are ONLY allowed in fire pits or rings in accordance with county ordinances.
4. Motorized Vehicles: ATVs, gas powered scooters, and go-carts are NOT permitted to be driven in the park. Golf carts are permitted as long as they do not disrupt other campers/sites.
5. Fireworks: NO FIREWORKS or FIREARMS allowed in the park.
6. Alcohol: No public display of alcohol or disorderly conduct. No illegal substances or under-aged drinking allowed at any time.
7. Park Speed: Guests must obey the park speed limit of 5 mph.
8. Pets: Pets are allowed on campsites ONLY and must remain on a six foot leash. You must clean up after your pet. DO NOT leave pets outside unattended. Any guest with a pet that exhibits aggressive behavior or barks uncontrollably will be asked to leave with NO REFUND. MAXIMUM OF 2 PETS PER SITE
9. Visitors: All visitors MUST register in the main office. There will be a $3.00 charge per visitor.
10. Check-In & Check Out: Check-In is after 1:00pm and Check-Out is before 12:00 Noon.
11. Clean Up: The site MUST BE LEFT CLEAN. You MUST REMOVE ALL TRASH AND PLACE IT IN THE DUMPSTER. There will be a $25.00 charge made to your credit card if any trash or damage is found on the site.
12. Additional Fees: Campsite rates are based on a family of four, one vehicle, and one piece of camping equipment. Extra cars are $2.00 per day (maximum of 2 cars). If you do not check in your car, it could be towed.
13. Outdoor Mats/Rugs: Rugs are NOT permitted on grass areas. A $50.00 fee will be charged for any site that has to be repaired due to the use of any item that harms grass areas.
14. Pool: The pool is OPEN from 10 a.m. to dark. There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Please supervise children and any child under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Swim at your own risk. NO ALCOHOL, GLASS, OR PETS allowed in the pool area.
15. Insects and wildlife: Please take precautions as Sweetwater RV is located in the country; there may be insects and wildlife. Sweetwater RV cannot be responsible for Mother Nature.
16. TRESSPASSING: IS PROHIBITED ON ADJOINING PROPERTY.
Sweetwater RV Park
4474 White House Rd
Moneta, Virginia 24121
Ph: 540-296-0522 / Fax: 540-296-1341
Click Here To Read Our Reviews
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
|Web Development By: Lee McCreary - 540-342-1549|