Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children. Sweet Water RV Park or Management is not responsible for damage, theft, or loss of guest personal property, or for accidents, or injuries to guest or visitors. Violators of any rule set forth by the RV Park may be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
1. Quiet hours : Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. If you are at the park you must be on your site without loud of boisterous conduct. Our RV Park is a family park and has the right to refuse check-in or ask anyone to leave with NO REFUND.
2. Early Departures: no REFUNDS for early departure or changing to a lesser priced site.
3. Campfires ONLY allowed in fire pits or rings in accordance with county ordinances.
4. Motorized Vehicles: ATVís, gas-powered scooters and go-carts are NOT permitted to be driven in the park. Golf Carts are permitted with drivers 16 yrs. & up.
5. Fireworks: No Fireworks are allowed in park, Along with NO FIREARMS.
6. Alcohol : No Public Display of Alcohol or Disorderly Conduct. No Illegal Substance or Underage Drinking Allowed at any time.
7. Park Speed: Guests must obey park speed limit of 15 mph.
8. Pets : Pets are allowed on campsites ONLY, and must remain on a six feet leash and must be cleaned up after. Do not LEAVE pets outside unattended. Any guests with a pet that exhibitís aggressive behavior or barks uncontrollable will be asked to leave, NO REFUND.
9. Visitors: All Visitors MUST Register. $2.00 per day visitor, $3.00 for overnight stay, Additional $3.00 to swim.
10. Check-In & Check-Out : Check-In after 1:00 p.m., Check-Out before 12:00 noon.
11. Clean-up: Site MUST be left clean with all TRASH removed and placed in dumpster. ($25.00 will be charged to your credit card if any damage/trash is found on site)
12. Additional Fees: Campsite Rates are based on family of 4 and one vehicle and one piece of camping equipment. Extra cars are $2.00 per day (Maximum of 2 cars). If you do not check in your car it could be towed.
13. Tents: On site with camper additional $10.00 per night. NO TENTS ALLOWED IN PARK LARGER THEN 14 X 14.
14. Pool: Pool is OPEN from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Under 14 with Adult Supervision only. Swim at your own Risk. No alcohol, glass or Pets in pool area.
15. Insects, Wild Animals: Please take precautions as Sweetwater cannot be responsible.
16. TRESPASSING is prohibited on adjoining property.
Sweetwater RV Park
4474 White House Rd
Moneta, Virginia 24121
Ph: 540-296-0522 / Fax: 540-296-1341
Click Here To Read Our Reviews
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
|Web Development By: Lee McCreary - 540-344-0915|